What troubling or surprising personal issues have surfaced in your thoughts, emotions and behaviours recently?
If you would like to explore/understand/address these issues, here are 6 Types of Counselling Services that I can provide you and yours with through individual and group support sessions.
My 6 Types of Counselling Services:
1. Pastoral Counselling: Shepherding Christian hearts towards God and his plan for their lives through conversations that wisely use the Bible and Triune prayer.
2. Spiritual Direction/Counselling: Authentic self-leadership flows from an authentic place which can be tended in non-directive, exploratory conversation about your heart/soul condition, core values, sacred beliefs, personal standards, passion-mapping, motivation and overall journey through life phases.
3. Life Work Coaching: Self-assessing important areas of your life and developing growth plans to support your drive achieve your vision of success and high performance.
4. Addiction & Substance Abuse Counselling: Support for individuals and groups who want to understand the “why” and “how” of wellness, recovery and deep personal change.
5. Couples Care and Coaching: Premarital Preparation and Marital Enrichment Facilitation through assessments and skill development.
6. Grief and Loss: Aid in the process of slowing down to name the loss, plan to mourn, describe the pain, accept bereavement in our culture of “stuff it in”, “move along” and “replace it”.
Proverbs 20:5 reads, “The purpose in a man’s heart is like deep water, but a man of understanding will draw it out.”
Contact me through the form below if you need help from a ‘man of understanding’ in drawing out the purposes of your heart?