Yes, this video is American in origin, yet it speaks to the honest excuses and hang ups that Torontonians have about getting involved in a Gospel-centred local church community. Maybe you will identify a few of these ideas? As one friend said to me on Facebook, they forgot laziness and busyness as excuses. 🙂
Here is what to do:
- Watch this video 3 times.
- Consider these reasons for involving yourself in a church this weekend.
- Use the share button to get the video to a colleague, neighbour, family and/or friend.
- Get involved in a local church, like HPBC, or one near you that loves and serves Jesus Christ with Biblical vision for faith community.
- Use these lines in future conversations about recruiting church involvement.
Please know that I am praying for you to realize true peace, power and prosperity in the ultimate and eternal sense, which Jesus Christ makes available in relationship with him. I think local church involvement is important in that quest for fulfilment.