Shereen is the lady in the green stripes to my right in the photo above:
She wrote the following to many of the people in the photo above:
I’ m sorry guys, I couldn’t resist. FINALLY a good email passed around at work and I thought of all of you 🙂
1. The fattest knight at King Arthur’s round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
3. No matter how much you push the envelope, it’ll still be stationery.
4. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
5. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
6. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other: ‘You stay here; I’ll go on a head.’
7. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
8. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: ‘Keep off the Grass.’
9. The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
10. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
11. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says ‘Dam!’
12. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can’t have your kayak and heat it too.
13. Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, ‘I’ve lost my electron.’ The other says ‘Are you sure?’ The first replies, ‘Yes, I’m positive.’
14. There was the person who sent ten puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.