Watch this video and then read my thoughts below.
Morals of the story? Please comment.
1. Cover your mouth when you sneeze. Use your sleeve or a tissue.
2. Saying “God bless you” can open up a spiritual conversation with the “Sneezer”.
3. Some people desire to be trees after they die rather than being with Christ forever.
4. The decision is fixed once you die, so the joke may be on the “reincarnated-as-a-tree-person”!
5. Hoping you lived a good life is insufficient grounds for entering God‘s heaven. Only abandoning our meritorious works for dependent faith in Jesus will proove to save us from hell and secures our future with Christ.
6. Everyone dies! Are you ready to risk your eternal state on your current belief system? How did you aquire that system of beliefs?
7. Do you stake your soul on the Saviour, Jesus? Believe and delight in the gospel.
8. [Updated] See comments below about how this video touches on “ultimate justice” and “material goods like trees and bodies”.
This You Tube Video can also be found at: http://youtu.be/SWZ59qIwXGY